Dec 31st, 2014
As digital media manager and content producer for HyperX Latam, I was tasked to increase subscribers to our HyperX Latam Youtube channel.
Reforming the original concept that my US counterparts completed, I began the process to piece the project together (early October) to fit the latin america gaming market and culture. Not only is this our first attempt in collaborating with key gaming influencers in latin america for a video project, it is our first acquisition campaign for our youtube channel.
My role in this project was:
- Script writing and editing
- Meeting youtubers, influencers and cosplayers to collaborate with us
- Working with our sponsored gaming team to also do an appearance in the video
- Creative strategy in film shooting, location and directing
- Youtube ad strategy
- Working with our agency to manage the contest/giveaway attached to this campaign
- Managing the over all project from Mexico City where this was filmed
- Managed timeline of filming, travel and event coordination
- Managed budget and financed video shooting