Bad Robot Games – Los Angeles, CA (2022 – 2023)
Senior Social & Community Manager
Devised and implemented social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies. Provided comprehensive support to game developers with managing closed playtest sessions.
- Created engaging, high-quality, and original social media content for studio social presence.
- Trained, mentored, and guided one direct report focusing on accelerating learning curve.
- Planned and developed robust community plans for upcoming unannounced game titles.
- Collaborated with development team to gain in-depth understanding of games in development, generate new ideas, and leverage better and more unique ways to build and grow community.
Skybound Entertainment – Los Angeles, CA (2021 – 2022)
Senior Manager, Social & Community
Oversaw all aspects of brand’s online community, serving as lead point of contact within social media community to engage and provide support to all community members.
- Led cross-functional team of four members to support video game, tabletop, editorial, and movie trivia branches of Skybound.
- Served as publisher for Striking Distance Studio’s “The Callisto Protocol” focused on building community of followers and increasing engagement.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America – Santa Clara, CA (2019 – 2021)
Social Marketing & Community Lead
Adopted new interview techniques, developed strong onboarding process, and created learning and growth opportunities for junior and mid-level professionals. Produced live stream programming and content creator programs aimed at boosting community engagement.
- Built and directed top-performing team of seven community managers from ground up, in charge of 40+ social channels and their communities.
Blizzard Entertainment – Irvine, CA (2017 – 2019)
Community Development Manager, LATAM Publishing
Interacted with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep community alive.
- Provided strategic direction and leadership to LATAM community team.
- Propelled brand’s image through consistent PR and Social Media strategy, as Communication Manager.
Kingston Tech/HyperX – Fountain Valley, CA (2010 – 2017)
Social Community & Influencer Manager
Performed end-to-end management of Kingston and HyperX Latin America social media channels and community. Utilized various social listening tools to identify and build an understanding of the client’s target audiences and trends.
- Augmented brand outreach and grew fanbase by producing engaging content and videos, as well as hiring sponsored esports teams and content creators to promote products.